I can’t believe I’m in the final countdown.
It’s the fiiii-nal countdown!
Feel free to sing it with me.
So here’s what I’ve discovered so far.
- Bingeing on zombie shows improves your knitting by at least 180% because I haven’t messed up since. It also gets butt in chair long enough to do some serious damage.
- This sweater ain’t getting knit in September. Just for real.
- I’m not giving up. I’ve knit more this month than the last three years and I’m totally close to having a sweater.
- I’m never knitting her another sweater. I don’t love her that much. I will push her in front of a train if she asks again.
- Okay, I probably won’t, but no more sweaters for people until I’m knitting sweaters at like… Olympic top speed. Or I become a “sweater person” like those “sock people” who only knit socks and are really great at it.
So here’s my little countdown to what I wish was the end but will really be more like sort of the middle. But still lots of knitting has been knit and some egos whittled to something less than robust.
Onto the picture – here’s what I have so far.
Yes, I let a blind lady take it in pitch darkness while on a moving bus. Grow up.
Stay tuned for tomorrow.