Well, I got really close. And by close I mean I have a full back piece (with hopefully not messed up shoulder shaping), a partial front piece and a new hatred for this pattern.
I’m going to keep knitting this because I’m so close and I’m kinda in the groove now, so you’ll see her again. But here’s what I’ve accomplished in my month of knitting minus all the HUNDREDS of stitches I’ve had to rip out.
We started at the bottom
And now we at the slightly past mid-way… top.
And look, if I layer them it just looks like an endless field of cables.
WOW. So many cables. So much embedded dust and cat hair…
Okay so some things just don’t work out the way you hope, but you definitely can’t call that no progress so it’s still a win and I’m going to take it as such. Stay tuned for a fully cabled, beautiful piece of art that I will wrestle to the ground if I have to.